APEX Blush Pink Acrylic Powder, Available in 45 or 180 gram sizes
Light Elegance is setting the curve for acrylic performance with the APEX Acrylic System
✨ Completely Color Stable
✨ Excellent Clarity
✨ Extreme Control
✨ Require Minimal Filing
✨ Added Strength & Flexibility
- Apply form for sculpting or desired tip for a tip overlay application
- Apply Airbond to the entire nail. VitaPrime can also be used as a primer
- Using APEX Brilliant White acrylic apply a medium to large ball to the free edge and form the entire free edge, perfecting your smile line as well
- Apply APEX Blush Pink to the nail bed being careful not to draw the pink over the white acrylic
- Apply another small ball of APEX Blush Pink to the cuticle area
- Properly pinch nail to enhance the c-curve
- Remove the form (if applicable) and file to desired shape with a 100/180 Perfect File
- Further refine shape with the 180/280 Foamie File
- Cleanse the nail using LE Cleanser and Cleansing Wipes
- Apply Super Shiny and cure for 1 minute in the LEDdot or MiniDot, and cleanse the nail
APEX IS SELF-LEVELING!
Let the self-leveling APEX Liquid and Powder do the work. Reduce filing by giving your ball time to move around the nail and form a smooth surface
CONTROL YOUR WORK SPEED
Control how quickly your ball moves and levels by adding more or less liquid. More liquid = faster
HOW MUCH ACRYLIC AND LIQUID SHOULD I USE?
Use a 2 parts liquid to 1 part powder ratio
HOW CAN I DECORATE APEX ACRYLIC?
Finish your APEX acrylic set with any LE color line! Apply P+ Gel Polish, ButterCreams, Color Gels or Glitter Gels over APEX
Due to the nature of the products we sell, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.