Jamaica - is a compact pigment.
Basic application methods:
*Apply your base color of choice and cure.
* Apply 1 layer of Magpie TOP IT OFF or DON'T BE TACKY. Ensure you use a NO WIPE top coat.
* Rub the dry powder into the tacky layer of gel using the Magpie Teal Detailer brush * Rub the dry powder onto the dry layer of Magpie Velvet Top
* Mix pigment with Magpie Give Me Strength to create custom color
* Mix pigments into Magpie Plain Jane to create custom pastel colors
* Cap with a layer of Magpie GIVE ME STRENGTH (make sure you seal the free edge) and cure.
* Finish with a layer of your favorite TOP COAT.